Act responsibly and sustainably!
• Be respectful in handling the common goods
• We promote the harvest for personal or communal use – not for commercial use!
• Trees/bushes in public space belong to the common good
• Don’t damage trees and plants by climbing on them or removing branches
• Harvest with care, using proper equipment
• Avoid all risk to humans during harvest or consumption of produce
• The responsibility for verifying edibility or consequences of consumption rests with the user
• Savor and share the products of the common goods with friends and family; raise awareness about the value and handling of these common resources
The Fruitmap online platform is currently maintained by its users. The legal and biological accuracy of information rests with those users. Please only map plants that are [A] publically accessible and [B] safe for consumption.
Harvest with care! Enjoy with care!
You are responsible to judge whether a fruit is edible. If there is any doubt – always stay safe and leave it be. Only harvest as much as you need – if you ever harvest more than you can use, please us the Fruitmap Forum to share produce or products.
You are responsible!
As a mapper, you are responsible to inspect the accessibility of a mapped plant and for any harm you cause to the plant, the site and others.